Raw Corn Salsa Recipe
Why not give a try to this other delicious variation of the popular salsa picante: a corn salsa recipe with fresh organic yellow corn! The combination of corn, tomatoes, bell peppers, and chile peppers make a wonderful healthy salsa recipe that packs just as much punch as you would like to add.
Great for: heart healthy, healthy snack, low calorie, vegan, raw vegan
- 6 ears of corn, decobbed
- 1 organic bell pepper, finely diced
- 3-4 organic tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 fresh Serrano chile, chopped (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Then take about one cup of this mixture and place it into a blender. Blend roughly and pour it back into the bowl.
This makes for a nice combination of the raw corn mix and juicy blended salsa. Add more seasoning to your taste.
Serve this tasty fresh corn salsa with your favorite backed chips, tamales, or even as spread for a yummy lunch sandwich!