Easy Gazpacho Soup From Spain
What can be better on a hot summer day than a chilled, fresh dish that oozes with juicy, colorful goodness? Enter Spanish Gazpacho soup! This is another all-time Spanish favorite, and it happens to be already vegan!
This delicious cold soup can be based on tomatoes (traditional) or cucumbers, so you can play around with the ingredients as per your taste.
This serves 2 people and takes 15 minutes to make
Great for: heart healthy, healthy snack, low calorie, vegan, raw vegan, gluten-free
- 1 organic cucumber, cut into chunks
- 4 large ripe organic tomatoes
- 1/2 organic bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 organic celery rib, chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 serrano chili, chopped
- Juice from 1 lemon
- tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients except for the parsley and basil to a blender or food processor. Blend everything well, keeping it slightly chunky.
- Stir in the herbs, season, and refrigerate your Gazpacho until serving time.