Healthy lunch recipes that are fresh, light, and vegan. These lunch sandwiches are fast to prepare they are loaded with healthy nutrients
Healthy Lunch Recipes
Spring is here and nothing sounds better than a light healthy lunch with fresh ingredients. These great vegan lunch sandwiches have all the rainbow colors and nutrients - plus they help you to shed the extra pounds before summer arrives!
A light lunch on a hot day could be a scrumptious veggie sandwich or a spicy vegan tortilla wrap. Try them for yourself and play with your own variations!
But even when it's cold and gray outside you need the vital nutrients of vegetables on your plate. So how about simply toasting the fresh healthy sandwich bread or heating the whole wheat tortilla for just a few seconds? This makes delicious light and fresh lunches regardless of the time of the year.
- This is my latest creation: a delicious crunchy Vegan Wrap of sprouted grains with red kale, soybean sprouts, tomatoes, and cilantro. Spice it up with green chiles and vegan taco sauce - low calorie and irresistible!
- Healthy Sandwich With Hummus, Tomatoes, and Swiss Chard - this is the ultimate fast and healthy garden sandwich with a special twist: chipotle hot sauce.
- Fresh Healthy Sandwich With Mustard Greens, Tomatoes, and Fennel - try this toasted sprouted grains bread with the veggies - it is yummy and light, just what you need on a hot summer day.
- Tortilla Sandwich Wrap With Sesame And Ginger - an Asian veggie wrap with explosive flavors and nutrients abound. This light lunch or snack wrap travels well too.
Go back to top of Healthy Lunch page or move on to our other tasty healthy meals.
Get your FREE eBook Healthy Dieting Tricks
and Sneaky Diet Saboteurs!
Sign up for our free newsletterand you will receive instant access to our 8-page eBook Healthy Dieting Tricks and learn about:
- Healthy weight loss diet tricks and facts
- Useful shopping tips for healthy dieters
- The good, the bad, and the ugly food choices for healthy weight loss
- Our favorite diet saboteurs: Chocolate, Sugar, Sodas, Alcohol, Salt
- And more
Sign up here and
get your free eBook today: