Event: Health, Healing & Happiness
at Tuscany Suites & Casino, 255 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169
Dates: June 12-14, 2015
Organized and Hosted by: Belsandia
Sponsorship / Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
Please read each item carefully. If you have any questions, please contact us.
1. Belsandia reserves the right to accept or decline any application at its discretion.
2. Each exhibitor must submit an individual application and payment. Spaces cannot not be combined for multiple businesses.
3. Setup begins at 7:00 am on Saturday, June 13, 2015 and at 7:00 am on Sunday, June 14, 2015. Exhibitors must be ready for operation by 8:45 am.
4. Exhibitors must staff their exhibits during their entire attendance days from 8:45 am to 6:00 pm. Earlier breakdown requests must be made to and approved by event management in advance.
5. Exhibitors are fully responsible for setup and breakdown of their exhibit. Event management will provide draped banquet tables and 2 chairs per table. Exhibitors are responsible for everything else.
6. Exhibitors must have signage clearly identifying the name of their company.
7. Exhibitors shall only display, sell, or give away merchandise, literature, and services specified in this application.
8. All food and beverage samples must be vegan. Vegan means no animal products: no meat, fish, or fowl (flesh, fat, broth, or gelatin), eggs, dairy, casein, whey, or honey.
9. All merchandise sold or given away must be free of animal products and must not be tested on animals.
10. Exhibitors must take note that the vendor marketplace location cannot be locked, and that exhibitor is responsible for safe-guarding items to pretect them from loss or theft. Neither Belsandia nor Tuscany Suites & Casino assume any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged goods.
11. The sale of food & beverage is not permitted; only samples in 2 oz containers or prepackaged samples are permitted.
12. All exhibitors are encouraged to bring hand trucks to transport their items into the exhibit areas.
13. Exhibitors confirm that they have all applicable licenses and permits for the trade and sale of their products and services at the event, and that they can provide the respective documentation upon request.
14. Exhibitors will be issued event tickets based on their purchased sponsorship level. The ticket must be assigned to a member of exhibitor's booth staff and is non-transferable. Exhibitor is required to provide the name of the individual to whom this entry identification will be assigned by latest June 01, 2015.
15. Exhibitors agree to permit photographs and video to be taken of them, their volunteers and their booths at Health, Healing & Happiness, to be used for the purposes of promoting and advertising the event. All photographs/video footage will be the property of Belsandia.
16. Exhibitors agree to abide by all applicable laws, ordinances, and regulations pertaining to health, fire prevention, public safety, business licenses, sales tax permits, and applicable liability insurance, including liability insurance for food booths.
17. Should any contingency interrupt or prevent the holding of Health, Healing & Happiness, including but not limited to inclement weather, war, terrorism, or lockouts, then event organizers shall in no way be liable to vendors.
18. Exhibitors agree to make no claim for any reason against Belsandia or Tuscany Suites & Casino for loss, theft, damage, or destruction of goods, nor for injury to themselves, employees, volunteers, or visitors incurred at the event.
19. Exhibitors agree to indemnify, save, and hold harmless Belsandia, including its officers, staff and volunteers, and Tuscany Suites & Casino, from all liability, claims, causes of action, damages, theft, injuries, costs, expenses and losses to any person or goods/property arising out of or connected in any way with the participation and using of space at the event. Exhibitors agree that this release is intended to be a full and final compromise and release of any claims, demands, actions, and causes of action, known or unknown. Belsandia, its officers, staff, and volunteers will not be responsible for any merchandise, cash, displays or personal items/property lost, damaged, or stolen during participation in Health, Healing & Happiness. Exhibitors are solely responsible for any and all injuries to persons or damages of property or any other injury, claim, damage or loss of whatever nature, arising directly or indirectly from activities at the event.
Go back to Sponsorship Options.